Pocket Living careers
Whether you are an experienced land buyer, marketing professional or project manager, Pocket Living could be the next step in your career. We are always interested to hear from talented individuals who are looking for a new challenge.
We are passionate about what we do – helping city makers (hard-working middle earners) realise their dreams of homeownership.
The Pocket team is dependent on each other’s successes, solution focused and always looking for smart ways to build homes efficiently and innovatively.
Being part of the team means we care about you personally and professionally. We focus on empowering our people, and your role will be yours to excel in and broaden with your own areas of knowledge and interest.
At Pocket Living, we are proud to say:
- We are heavily focused on training, developing and growing our people
- We offer competitive packages and generous benefits, rewarding exceptional performance
- We have established family friendly policies, promote flexibility and are increasingly focused on the mental, physical and emotional health of our people
- Our aim is to build a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. We believe in inclusion through our behaviours and culture
- We focus on creating a healthy working environment and fostering a culture of integrity, respect and trust
- Working together to make a positive difference to our communities is an important part of our shared culture
- We enjoy what we do by celebrating success at summer and Christmas parties and encouraging clubs and events in our Covent Garden office or online
At Pocket Living, we not only shape the futures of cities and city makers, but we shape the careers of the people who work for us. Our team members do not just have a job; they are given the opportunity to make a difference to their future.”Marc Vlessing
Founder and CEO