We are all about community at Pocket Living, which is why we want to celebrate Christmas a bit differently this year with our #PocketAdventCalendar campaign.
What is it?
We are calling on the whole Pocket Living family to create hampers for their local food banks, one item for every day of December leading up to Christmas, to be distributed locally to those in need.
With neighbours coming together like this, 24 items could be easily gathered to create a festive hamper that will make a family’s Christmas.
- Create a Christmas hamper for your local food bank
- Share a photo using #PocketAdventCalendar
- Drop off date: Sunday 6 December
- By taking part you, enter into a competition to win a £300 donation to your local charity of choice, awarded to the most creative and generous hamper*
How do I take part?
- Find your local food bank here. Take note of the items they need and your closest drop off point.
- Grab a large cardboard box or similar.
- Use decorating materials to make the box festive. Wrapping the outside in wrapping paper and decorating with a ribbon works well.
- Fill your box with an item of food needed by your local food bank for each day of December leading up to Christmas.
- Drop off the hamper at your local food bank drop off point by Sunday 6 December. This ensures it can be distributed to those who need it in time for Christmas.
- And remember, even if you can’t gather 24 items for your hamper, take it to the food bank by the deadline anyway.
Share and you could win!
Once you have made your hamper, post a photo to social media to encourage your friends and family to do the same.
Make sure to tag @pocketliving and use #PocketAdventCalendar so we can share it too.
By taking part, you enter into a competition to win a £300 donation to a local charity of your choice, awarded to the most creative and generous hamper (*judged by our in-house Design Team) so get sharing! For Pocket residents, the person who volunteers to coordinate their development’s hamper will get to choose the local charity.